Juan Carlos Cebrian
Juan Carlos Cebrian received the B.S. degree in mechanical-electrical engineering from National Engineering University (UNI), Lima, Peru, in 2000, M.S. degree in electrical engineering from Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Ilha Solteira, Brazil, in 2003 and the PhD degree from the Polytechnic School, University of São Paulo, Brazil, in 2008. He is currently a post-doctoral fellow in Polytechnic School, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
From 2008 to 2012, he was a PhD researcher with SINAPSIS-Energy Technology Innovation where developed different project among several Brazilian utilities. During 2013 he was academic visitor in the School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at The University of Manchester, UK. His research interests are fault location, power quality, planning distribution systems, smart grid and combinatorial optimization.
- CEBRIAN, J. C.; N. Kagan; Milanovic, J. V. “Applying Process Immunity Time to Assess Annual Industrial Process Trips”, IEEE – PES General Meeting (GM), Washington DC, 2014.
- CEBRIAN, J. C.; N. Kagan; Milanovic, J. V. “Impact of the Application of Process Immunity Time on Distribution Expansion Planning”, CIRED Workshop, Rome, 2014.
- CEBRIAN, J. C, Cunha, AP, Júnior, FP, Mello, BV, Beekhuizen, LMB. “Evolutionary Algorithm for Network Reconfiguration in Distribution Systems Considering Thermal Operational Conditions”. Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems, p. 64 – 79, 2014.
- CEBRIAN, J. C.; N. Kagan. “Distribution expansion planning considering financial losses due to interruptions and voltage sags using genetic algorithms”. Energy (IYCE), 2013 4th International Youth Conference on, Siofok, 2013.
- CEBRIAN, J. C.; Almeida, C. F. M. “Estimation of Voltage Sags-Swells on Power Transmission Networks”. Advances in Energy Research. Volume 8. (ISBN: 978-1-61324-208-7), New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2011.
- CEBRIAN, J. C.; Kagan, N. “Reconfiguration of distribution networks to minimize loss and disruption costs using genetic algorithms”. Electric Power Systems Research –ELSEVIER (Print), v. 80, p. 53-62, 2010.
- CEBRIAN, J. C.; Kagan, N. “Hybrid Method to Assess Sensitive Process Interruption Costs Due to Faults in Electric Power Distribution Networks”. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, v. pp, p. 1-11, 2010.
- Kagan, N. ; MATSUO, N. M. ; G. Vasconcelos ; Castellano, U. ; CEBRIAN, J. C. ; Duarte, S. X. ; Arango, H. “Evaluating the risk of equipment disruption related to voltage sags”. In: International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power- ICHQP-2004, Lake Placid – NY, 2004.
PhD, Polytechnic School, University of São Paulo, Brazil, in 2008
M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Ilha Solteira, Brazil, 2003
B.Sc., Mechanical-Electrical Engineering, National Engineering University (UNI), Lima, Peru, 2000